These mirrors are perfect for use over a small single or double vanity. The clavos add a unique vintage touch to these farmhouse mirrors. Pair them with our Farmhouse Floating Shelves for a coordinated modern farmhouse bathroom design.
- Proudly handmade by Drakestone Designs in Texas USA with solid knotty alder wood. Finished with a lightly distressed white paint.
- Features mirrored glass inserted into a quality constructed frame with mitered corners and four (4) clavos with an oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Designed to hang vertically or horizontally. Two sets of keyhole slots are drilled directly into the wood allowing for easy hanging and a flush wall mount. Since both sets of keyhole slots are evenly spaced, the orientation can be switched without drilling new holes in the wall.
- 31 H x 24 W x 0.75 D inches
- Includes two (2) vanity mirrors and four (4) drywall anchors.
For hanging guidance, view our keyhole slot hanging instructions video.
Contact us for a custom size quote.