These beautiful, handcrafted mirrors utilize the clean lines of modern design but with the added touch of the farmhouse style. Made from knotty alder, each piece bears its own unique natural markings that will add warmth and style to any home. Corner clavos hardware add texture and interest. Generously sized as bathroom vanity mirrors, they are a perfect fit for a single or double vanity in your powder, guest, or master bathroom. As an added bonus, an extra set of keyhole slots are drilled into the back for vertical or horizontal hanging flexibility throughout the home.
- Handcrafted from solid knotty alder wood
- Finished with a lightly sanded whitewash
- 4 oil rubbed bronze clavos with a hammered texture (per mirror)
- Hangs vertically or horizontally
- Drywall anchors included
- Handmade in Rockwall, Texas USA
- 31 H x 24 W x 0.75 D inches
Keyhole slots are drilled directly into the wood so that there is no protruding hardware on the back of the item. This allows for easy hanging and a flush wall mount. For wall hanging installation assistance, view our keyhole slot hanging instructions video.